The Good Stuff
Case Study: Rocking Out and Staying Connected with Live Nation and Boingo
- Case Study
- 2 min read
Live Nation is a leading live entertainment company that operates an extensive number of venues across the globe, ranging from small clubs to large amphitheaters and arenas. These venues host a wide range of live events, including concerts and festivals, and are focused on delivering a memorable, immersive experience for attendees.
Phones are integral to the concert experience. For its amphitheater locations across the U.S., Live Nation desired a cellular network solution that could keep guests connected before, during and after a show.
- Strong mobile connectivity to meet concertgoer needs for mobile ticketing, mobile concessions, venue wayfinding and social media
- Reliable and secure cellular coverage for unique, hard-to-reach outdoor spaces
Boingo designed distributed antenna system (DAS) networks to connect and entertain fans, regardless of how packed a show becomes.
- High-density network boosts cellular signals, even in crowded outdoor environments
- Connectivity for voice and mobile data users
- End-to-end management
- Neutral host business model can accommodate all Tier One cellular carriers
- 24/7 network monitoring and customer care with on-demand data and analytics
Boingo’s DAS solution keeps concertgoers connected for world-class experiences that match world-class onstage entertainment.